• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

TD is only 4 double doubles away from catching Magic for 1st place playoff double doubles.

This is some of the most entertaining garbage time half court offense I've ever seen.

So you guys adopted DONK about 10 years past the poker community, but #scoop from @haralabob if you wanna get in #atthestart

Haralabos Voulgaris @haralabob · 9m
How about the interviewer, that guy is the nut low. RT @DrewUnga: Crown Royal using DJ Drama in ads. What’s their marketing budget, $500?

This is how I like to see Derek Fisher in the 4th quarter.

People talk about if they win, Duncan walking away. Take a look at their Salary structure.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/san_antonio.htm

Everyone aside from Splitter is done NEXT year. I don't see Duncan leaving a year ahead of everyone else. This team has 1 more year after this left. And good lord, their only goofy salaries are like fat boris and the red rocket at like $4 million a year, and those expire THIS year. This team is going to have a decent amount of room next year to ADD a player. When you can get your top 8 guys are only making like $48 million a year and the cap gets bumped to $63 million, Holy shit.

To add to that, when all their space opens up, is when guys like Aldridge, Rondo, Marc Gasol, Hibbert, Asik, Love, Dragic, David West Thabeet are all Unrestricted free agents. Replacing Timmy at PF (I said center but Splitter is signed) doesn't seem to be a problem.

Last edited:
Are all our resident Spurs fans going to stay Spurs fans after Tim retires? #playtherightway

If the Spurs can win a title in '99 and B2B in '14-15 (argghhh think about a 3 peat) what's their legacy?

Are all our resident Spurs fans going to stay Spurs fans after Tim retires? #playtherightway

I loved David Robinson before they got Timmy and I'll still be all-in on Kawhi going forward.

I would love it if another Deac won 2 ACC Championships, stayed four years, and was drafted #1. I'd probably root for that team, too.

Instead of fining people for flopping can we fine people for saying their plan was to be aggressive?

I loved David Robinson before they got Timmy and I'll still be all-in on Kawhi going forward.

I would love it if another Deac won 2 ACC Championships, stayed four years, and was drafted #1. I'd probably root for that team, too.

First part was sufficient. Second part seemed a little defensive. Spurs fans are made fun of on here for reasons having nothing to do with their Spurs fanhood.

If the Spurs can win a title in '99 and B2B in '14-15 (argghhh think about a 3 peat) what's their legacy?

Four championships and five Western Conference Championships bridging the eras of Kobe and Shaq to Lebron and Durant is already impressive. Adding one more would put them even with the Phil Jackson Lakers in my mind.

Instead of fining people for flopping can we fine people for saying their plan was to be aggressive?

If a list of basketball cliches was compiled, and then those cliches were banned, I honestly don't think Scott Brooks could complete one interview.

Back