• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olsen, Kalil, Nakamura, and JStew restructured contracts today.

I think we are now 3.4 million over the cap without cutting anyone of significance. If we cut Gamble that saves another 7.9 million. DWill/Beason can also still restructure I believe.

I haven't followed the combine closely, what is Star's heart problem?

I don't think anyone is sure yet. I doubt Star will fall to us but it looks like we'll get our pick of the second best DT this year, most teams ahead of us have bigger needs to fill.

When I saw Edwards was cut, I thought that referred to Armanti.

Panthers aren't doing much in FA this year, folks. Get over it. We have a few more years before we get out of the Marty Hurney imposed cap hell.

I wish we'd switch to that all black jersey. That thing is so fresh.

601449_525004810884248_1024187758_n.jpg

:cam: is obviously concerned about the meteoric decline Atlanta is on.

^^^^^

Easily one of the most misunderstood good guys in the sport. Good for SupaCam (even if it is Atlanta).

Yeah the dude seems like a legit good guy. :cam:

I cant find the quote, but he has said many times that he will address needs based upon FA... In that case, who do we go after if Wallace is too pricey? I am not very knowledgeable about this year's FA class.

How about Anquan Boldin once the Ratbirds cut him?

Seems like quite of few of the beat writers and bloggers are high on Barden. I would want him to be pretty cheap for that move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back