• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, Amendola. Vereen is going to be back too.

Amendola has been a disappointment this year and is constantly injured. Outside of one catch two weeks ago he has been a non factor most of season.

The same thing that Rae Carruth did.

rae_carruth_1997_08_03.jpg

Rae Rae just stopped the car. Check your facts, son.

I would say though, if we get trucked in this game, we should probably never wear those all-black unis again

A Cowboys fan is going to make Rae Carruth jokes? On Sam Hurd day?

Smoking weed with the Cowboys doesn't count. Everyone smokes weed. He was an official member of the Bears organization when he got into the cocaine.

You keep this up tw and you'll end up an official member of the Panthers thread "suck our dicks" club

Ugh, Amendola. Vereen is going to be back too.

Amendola will around until about midway through the 2nd quarter. As he always is.

Also is there anyway we can pick up Bernard Pollard this week? I would love for Tommy Fair Hair to DIE in Charlotte this Monday.

If our secondary is hitting like they hit on Sunday, Amendola isn't lasting one drive.

I think he means after Amendola is out for the game because someone touched him.
For some reason I remember you wanting the Panthers to tank like 3 games into this season. Interesting what a somewhat meaningful win does to some.

For some reason I remember you wanting the Panthers to tank like 3 games into this season. Interesting what a somewhat meaningful win does to some.

Must be tough rooting for team that is coached by the goddamn devil and who's HOF QB is a pretty boy wannabe who hasn't cracked a smile in 5 years.

So in lieu of that feel free to hang around and see what rooting for a fun NFL team looks like.

In fact here you go. Here's a little Fat Mike to lighten up your day:

Mike-Tolberts-New-Uniform.jpg

Must be tough rooting for team that is coached by the goddamn devil and who's HOF QB is a pretty boy wannabe who hasn't cracked a smile in 5 years.

So in lieu of that feel free to hang around and see what rooting for a fun NFL team looks like.

In fact here you go. Here's a little Fat Mike to lighten up your day:

Mike-Tolberts-New-Uniform.jpg

Argument is invalid bc GRONK.

i hate the patriots more than any other team in the nfl. just something about those smug boston assholes rubs me the wrong way.

also, billy b has never won a super bowl without videotaping his oppositions practices. coincidence?!

i'm pretty sure 90% of that gronk video is from this clip of him getting ready for the nfl draft

Oh, I still think we should have tanked. Might as well ride the wave while we can. How many games has Amendola completed in his career? 40%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back