• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

I'd go Alshon. I don't trust the Bills or Sammy yet.

Is JBell going to play/produce this wknd?

Wish I knew what dodo with Knile Davis tomorrow. I guess worst case, I can swap with Wallace in the flex.

Wish I knew what dodo with Knile Davis tomorrow. I guess worst case, I can swap with Wallace in the flex.

Do you have anybody playing in the Sunday or Monday night games? Just have them ready as backup plans if Charles is slated to play at game time and take Davis out.

Do you have anybody playing in the Sunday or Monday night games? Just have them ready as backup plans if Charles is slated to play at game time and take Davis out.

My only options are Wallace or Gore at same time.

How do you guys feel about/rank these newer RB faces this week?

Alfred Blue
Kniles Davis
Justin Forsett
Matt Asiata

Pick 2

Cruz vs Houston
Crabtree at Arizona
K. Benjamin vs Pittsburgh

Going with Crabtree and Benjamin right now

With Arian Foster out there is NO ONE worth picking up in Pit League 2. I'm starting his third string backup.

So it looks like I'm taking a 30 point lead against Doofus into the game tonight and tomorrow. All my players are finished, and he has Cam tonight and Jeff Cumberland tomorrow night. 30 points is a nice margin but I'm sure it'll still be a nailbiter anyway.

Managed to overcome being down 32 points after Thursday night to stay #undefeated.

Back