• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Best game in Ben Simmons’s young career tonight

All pundits are incorrect about his ceiling and ability to develop a jumper

He and Giannis are basically the same in that regard—as long as he is putting up ridic counting stats and defending three positions you can miss me with this argument he needs a jump shot. Elite at everything else.

Let’s go

Butler has not looked happy over the past few games.

Simmons needs to start making FTs in the fourth quarter. He's next to last in the league for this.

It’s only dumb if you believed that Porzingis would resign and/or you loved THJ. Y’all have some hope now to overpay a free agent who might accidentally turn out to be good.

It's dumb because the knicks continue to believe that they can throw money at a problem and it will fix itself since the franchise is located in NYC. This hubris has led to nearly 20 years of futility. Also, who is going to want to play in NY when there is literally no one on the roster? They will have to go after guys with known issues, like they did in the summer of the Decision, where they struck out on everyone and were forced to give amare a max deal despite having known knee issues

Lol, Kyrie just said he doesn’t owe anyone shit and will play for wherever is best for his career.

The NBA is like watching the Kardashians. This is hilarious.

Kyrie definitely seems like he's much more hassle than he's worth. Its clear that Boston guys are miserable with him being back.

Kyrie definitely seems like he's much more hassle than he's worth. Its clear that Boston guys are miserable with him being back.

If I’m Boston I let him go to the Knicks. It feels like they deserve each other

Besides Kyrie and DSJ, the Knicks also have PG bust Frank Ntilikina. Maybe Dolan can bring in Rondo and Lance after the season.

The drama with Kyrie is weird because the Celts are playing well right now and they're only 3.5 back from 2nd place, 7-3 in their last 10. On paper I dont understand why they believe they should be better than the Raptors or the Bucks.

Maybe the Knicks can re-sign Eddie Curry.

Remember, they are the team that paid a $12M sexual harassment judgement for Zeke. Then, they named him president of their WNBA team.

If I’m Boston I let him go to the Knicks. It feels like they deserve each other
Why should the Celtics just let him walk? If he does, it's Jayson Tatum, old ass Al Horford, Gordon Hayward on the worst contract in the league, and a bunch of young guys and role players. Absolutely zero chance of a championship with that crew. Celtics need Kyrie way more than Kyrie needs the Celtics, locker room problem or not.

My dream is that the Celtics trade Tatum, Brown, Smart and 1st round picks for Davis and Kyrie leaves Boston. Then, Davis leaves the Celtics as a FA.

how serious should we be taking a kyrie/lebron reunion?

Porzingus missed ten games as a rookie, 16 as a soph and over 30 last year. Is he durable?

how great would it be for Zinger to be an average player and the Knicks not get any FA? Lose/lose couldn't happen to two better owners.

Porzingus missed ten games as a rookie, 16 as a soph and over 30 last year. Is he durable?

how great would it be for Zinger to be an average player and the Knicks not get any FA? Lose/lose couldn't happen to two better owners.

You’re really comparing Dolan and Cuban? You can say why you want about Cubans failures in the immediate years after championship, but he resurrected a dying franchise and won the ship. Dolan has destroyed a marquee franchise

Why should the Celtics just let him walk? If he does, it's Jayson Tatum, old ass Al Horford, Gordon Hayward on the worst contract in the league, and a bunch of young guys and role players. Absolutely zero chance of a championship with that crew. Celtics need Kyrie way more than Kyrie needs the Celtics, locker room problem or not.

You’re right, that was a lazy post

They should absolutely try to get something for him. My point is simply that irving seems to be slipping into Butler territory. Great player but seems to be trouble everywhere

Back