• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

WOW!

"The LA Clippers have agreed to trade All-Star forward Blake Griffin to the Detroit Pistons, league sources tell ESPN.

The Clippers will receive Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, and a first-round and second-round draft pick, league sources say. The Clippers are also sending Brice Johnson and Willie Reed to Detroit alongside Griffin, sources say."

This is one of the worst trades in NBA history.

Full tank mode...

WOW!

"The LA Clippers have agreed to trade All-Star forward Blake Griffin to the Detroit Pistons, league sources tell ESPN.

The Clippers will receive Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, and a first-round and second-round draft pick, league sources say. The Clippers are also sending Brice Johnson and Willie Reed to Detroit alongside Griffin, sources say."

This is one of the worst trades in NBA history.

Full tank mode...

Also could be expressed as Clippers returning to historical competitiveness level.

I bet someone will be willing to pay palma 15% of face value for his season tix.

Did Doc used to coach Avery Bradley? Cause I swear I saw earlier today a headline that he was available and 5 hours later he's trading the franchise for him

Supposedly Clips are clearing cap space for free agent signings after the season, or maybe after next. IDK.

Did Doc used to coach Avery Bradley? Cause I swear I saw earlier today a headline that he was available and 5 hours later he's trading the franchise for him

Yeah. With the Celtics.

Yeah. With the Celtics.

Yeah, I just didn't know if their timelines overlapped.

If they want to clear cap space , perhaps they should consider sending away Austin rivers' contract.

That may well be the worst signing in NBA history. Pushed CP3 out the door, pissed off all teammates, just left with Austin.

palma, expect a call from Jerry West. I'm about to sign a three year deal. You must be next.

As usual Juice can't read...I didn't say "worst trade in NBA history". I said "ONE of the worst". It's a huge difference.

It's clearly not as bad as the Wilt trades or Kareem to the Lakers. Or even trading the rights to Bill Russell for a run of Ice Capades.

Back