• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Those guys aren’t sniffing this draft unless it’s a 30 team thing.

Three All-Star appearances each. That’s the cut off for the Top 200 players in terms of All-Star appearances.

There is tanking and then, there is this:

On Friday (March 30), Memphis was playing at Utah. Marc Gasol could not be stopped. Through 3 quarters, Gasol had 28 points in 23 minutes (11-12 FGs; 6-7 FTs). Memphis was down 4, and had a chance. What does Memphis do? Bench Gasol for the entire 4th quarter. Gasol does not play a second with the game in doubt. Utah wins by 10. This is the equivalent of Globetrotters against the Generals. What a joke. The league is pathetic. https://clutchpoints.com/grizzlies-news-tank-job-getting-more-obvious/ If the league wants to attempt to restore credibility, Commissioner should void the Grizzlies 2018 first round pick.

Last edited:
Open this up in Twitter to see whole thread, pretty darn funny and a little bit convincing.

Open this up in Twitter to see whole thread, pretty darn funny and a little bit convincing.

I laughed but most of the bit is “Remember how funny it was when white American men played basketball?”

This Kawhi thing is one of the weirdest NBA stories ever, right?

It truly is. A legit top 5 player basically sat out a season. Meanwhile a player who wanted out the previous season is having a resurgence. 47-49 wins with LMA, some olds, and some young role players is still impressive.

Official 2017 NBA Thread: my god it's full of all-stars

Yeah and now it seems like both sides are getting super pissy about it.

I’m still optimistic this gets sorted out based on the LMA drama last year.

But just for shits and giggles, what could the Spurs get in a trade? I would hope a good young player, a vet, and a first at least.

Last edited:
I’m still optimistic this gets sorted out based on the LMA drama last year.

But just for shits and giggles, what could the Spurs get in a trade? I would hope a good young player, a vet, and a first at least.

you get brandon ingram and you'll like it

Back