• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

saw a lot of tweets praising the interview

giphy.gif

So Josh Harris is a real asshole huh?

The Sixers have increased in value by over $1B since these guys bought the team. Revenues have gone through the roof. But Harris is too fucking cheap to pay his employees during Covid.

FUCK HIM!!!

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Also saw his private equity firm financed the buyout of Hahnemann hospital by some other a hole and the guy closed it within 18 mos or something harming poor Philadelphians. corona hits and the city asked to use the shuttered facility and were told it would be 1 million per month to rent. They declined and partnered with temple.

yeah, not gonna pretend I knew who he was but

1) Nuggets over the last five or so years seem like a good organization to emulate

and

2) lots of praise from smart people around the league (though the Bz love from some similar folks have me wary of counting too much on that for anybody)

Didn't realize Calvin Booth was in the Nuggets front office. There are plenty of 90s and early 00s college stars in coaching and league front offices.

He got drafted. He was All-Big Ten. Name another Penn State basketball player from that era.

I didn’t even remember he went to Penn State

dude was second team all-Big 10 his senior

he was objectively not a star

Ok. Cool. I’m not going to have a protracted argument about Calvin Booth.

Back