• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

I wish. My kids don’t care about sports.

2&2- how bad is the language? I was going to let my 10 year watch and I personally don't care if he hears cuss words because that's life but with the Wife working from home it gets tricky because she does care if they hear cussing (which is funny, because she cusses much more than I do when the kids are not around). And PH- I feel you. My 13 year gets less interested in sports with every passing year and now with no sports, he doesn't seem to mind at all...sigh.

Yeah. It's well done and fun to watch. It's a nice history lesson for younger fans and a walk down memory lane for older fans.

I've never seen those clips of Pippen in college. Kind of had a similar entry to the league as Kawhi. Drafted by a solid franchise then traded to a great franchise.

Definitely brings back the Jerry Krause hate from back in the day.

I wish I could say the Sonics were smart enough to draft Pippen, but they said after the draft Pippen wouldn't have been their pick had the Bulls not offered up the trade. My guess is they would have just taken Polynice at 5.

2&2- how bad is the language? I was going to let my 10 year watch and I personally don't care if he hears cuss words because that's life but with the Wife working from home it gets tricky because she does care if they hear cussing (which is funny, because she cusses much more than I do when the kids are not around). And PH- I feel you. My 13 year gets less interested in sports with every passing year and now with no sports, he doesn't seem to mind at all...sigh.

Maybe three shits and one or two f-bombs in the first episode. But most of it is from game-footage mics which from 25 years ago weren't as high tech as they are now, so it isn't like a live game now where it sounds like you're sitting right next to them.

The version airing on ESPN2 is clean, I believe.

Those 90s 4 button suits in the super baggy cut are something else. I hope that style never makes a comeback. Every time they showed a guy wearing a suit, it looked like a little kid wearing his dad’s suit that was about 4 sizes too big.

Those 90s 4 button suits in the super baggy cut are something else. I hope that style never makes a comeback. Every time they showed a guy wearing a suit, it looked like a little kid wearing his dad’s suit that was about 4 sizes too big.

This was a conversation among high school friends. We all wore clothes to big back then. I weigh considerably more now than I did then and some of my sweatshirts from back then are too big on me now.

The version airing on ESPN2 is clean, I believe.

Thanks for the heads up. This was the version I recorded last night, so deleted and went for the ESPN version. Oddly even though no sports are on, eps 1-2 don’t reair until Sun night before 3-4.

It’s not on the ESPN app?

This was a conversation among high school friends. We all wore clothes to big back then. I weigh considerably more now than I did then and some of my sweatshirts from back then are too big on me now.

I was a middle school student around this time and I recently went through a box full of old photos. I wore shirts that would fit me now at 35 , when I was 11. I looked like a complete jackass.

I was a middle school student around this time and I recently went through a box full of old photos. I wore shirts that would fit me now at 35 , when I was 11. I looked like a complete jackass.

Some 70s and 80s styles have made comebacks but 90s styles are dead and buried. I have plenty of friends who look much better now than in their teens and early 20s because we couldn’t dress for shit back then.

Back