• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

yeah, not gonna pretend I knew who he was but

1) Nuggets over the last five or so years seem like a good organization to emulate

and

2) lots of praise from smart people around the league (though the Bz love from some similar folks have me wary of counting too much on that for anybody)

I wouldn't call Calvin Booth a college "star"

I didn’t even remember he went to Penn State

dude was second team all-Big 10 his senior

he was objectively not a star

So you admittedly don't know who Arturas Karnisovas is and didn't remember that Calvin Booth went to Penn State. Perhaps you should refrain from opining on who was "objectively" a star or not during that era. Both were legit stars in their era.

it should be noted that College Star (but not ACC-level PG) Ish Smith was also second team all-conference as a senior

ARh8oMk.png

Made one 3 pointer in his whole college career. Shaq never even attempted one in college. Who's the star ?

When you go on a ventilator, there is only a 20% chance of survival. Most of those that survive are under 50 w no real underlying conditions. Her chances were very slim.

This is the reason hospitals are desperate for ventilators. It essentially takes three weeks on a ventilator 24/7 to recover. That means that one vent is out of service for almost a month. Usually it is 48 hrs to put that in perspective

Last edited:
Calvin Booth got promoted to Nuggets GM.

This last dance doc is great so far. Can't think of anything better to fill the lack of sports vacuum.

Yeah. It's well done and fun to watch. It's a nice history lesson for younger fans and a walk down memory lane for older fans.

I've never seen those clips of Pippen in college. Kind of had a similar entry to the league as Kawhi. Drafted by a solid franchise then traded to a great franchise.

Definitely brings back the Jerry Krause hate from back in the day.

It is decent. Tough to follow in the immediate pawsteps of Tiger King though. Rodman wouldn't even get any run with Joe Exotic.

And Ph are you letting your kids watch it? I was a little leery of the language warning at the beginning, but I let the 10 yo watch the first episode and it wasn't bad. We did have to have a conversation when Jordan talked about going into the hotel room and what he saw, but was able to spin that into a "Jordan walked out and wanted nothing to do with those teammates, look where he got and look where they got" lesson.

Back