• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 Bowl Projections Thread - Championship Week

We play Texas A&M more often than we play any team in the Coastal other than Duke or U*NC.

TAMU would be okay, but a big part of the appeal of a bowl game is to see us play against a team we don't have any history with, or at least not any recent history. I understand why people wouldn't be excited about that matchup.

TAMU would be okay, but a big part of the appeal of a bowl game is to see us play against a team we don't have any history with, or at least not any recent history. I understand why people wouldn't be excited about that matchup.

Chance at a transitive national championship too.

I watched that dumb four hour special and they didn't even mention us or our bowl.

Still haven't seen it announced officially.

aTm offense shot its wad against Bama, but their D will absolutely murder our O-line. Would be a bad matchup for us, similar to Clemson.

I think I may have to sell this game to the wife as a three day beach trip to St Augustine with a football game added as a stop on the drive home on the 30th.

My wife despises the entire state of Florida. Boy’s trip or no go for me.

Well look forward to fighting my brothers who are all A&M grads for the next few weeks

We won our division. TAMU finished tied for 5th in their division. Fun. ACC bowl tie-ins suck.

How weird would it have been to win the ACC and then face Mich State with Kenny Walker III!?

A&M might be a good opportunity for the coaches to work on a new game plan for how to counter what Clemson & Pitt did.

Kind of disappointed that it was someone we played in a bowl recently, although that would never swing my decision to attend or not attend. Not as disappointing as Navy in the Eagle Bank bowl, which I did happily attend.

Ah shucks. I guess I’ll be sitting by myself at a bowl game that has never wanted us playing a big time SEC team. Beers for me on me I guess.

My wife and kids will be in St Augustine that week visiting her parents. Pretty excited to fly down the night before the game, take my 5 year old to the game and spend a couple days at the beach.

Back