• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 Bowl Projections Thread - Championship Week

The good news is Pitt isn't going to play anyone super exciting in their bowl game. Looking at ND and Michigan State who've both played recently, or BYU or Oklahoma State.

Gator vs. an SEC team would be pretty cool

I don’t know if we are that attractive after this game. And we got our trip so I could see Currie conceding Jax and Orlando to Clemson and State for future considerations.

At this point I just want a game we can win. I think that’s more important than destination to continue momentum. Lose the bowl we’ve lost 4 out of 6 win we have something positive to build on.

At this point I just want a game we can win. I think that’s more important than destination to continue momentum. Lose the bowl we’ve lost 4 out of 6 win we have something positive to build on.

This. I just want a win to get to 11 and close on a high note. Been too good of a season to close out with a sour taste. I don’t care who we play or where - it’s not like the opponent or outcome have any impact on recruiting - I just want to win the game.

We’re overdue for a trip to El Paso. This might be the year to do it given everyone got a fun trip this weekend and I would guess bowl attendance will be a little down this year.

It will be Gator vs Auburn or Tennessee. I will be there.

Wonder what changed with the Holiday Bowl? That sounded like a near lock for the ACC Championship game loser last week. It looks like almost all of the predictions have us in the Gator now. Certainly an easier trip for those who want to make it, but the 11am kickoff on the last business day of the year will be tough for me.

State is one of three teams for three slots and has been in 2 of the last 3 Gator Bowls.

My kids’ daycare is closed the week after Christmas, so if it ends up being the Gator Bowl we will probably make a mini vacation out of it.

Gator bowl is a lot more convenient to me, so I’d be happy if we made it, but I feel like our players deserve a trip out to San Diego as a reward for the season we had.

Gator bowl is a lot more convenient to me, so I’d be happy if we made it, but I feel like our players deserve a trip out to San Diego as a reward for the season we had.

Same. I’m fine for whatever. I got my fun trip. I’d like to do Jax and Orlando when we don’t make the ACCCG.

State is one of three teams for three slots and has been in 2 of the last 3 Gator Bowls.

I imagine that Orlando wants Clemson, the Gator doesn't want State, so we end up there with State to the Holiday Bowl.

I don’t know if we are that attractive after this game. And we got our trip so I could see Currie conceding Jax and Orlando to Clemson and State for future considerations.

I think we would still be an attractive pick for a bowl. We have a high scoring offense. It was 24-21 going into the 4th quarter, if I’m remembering correctly, and we brought a lot of fans to the game last night. One really bad quarter is not going to wipe out what we did this season.

My guess: Gator Bowl vs Texas A&M. We will win, proving Wake > Bama via transitive property of college football.

Pitt Michigan St in the Peach. Hope Walker drops a thousand on them.

Back