• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 Bowl Projections Thread - Championship Week

Can we trade with State? Do not want TAMU again give us someone new

Christ, was Vandy the only SEC team that isn’t bowl eligible? They are basically the ACC with a bunch of 6-6/7-5/8-4 teams except they somehow rank them all.

Happy to be in the Gator. Underwhelmed by an 8-4 opponent that we just played. After last night’s performance I also expect to be destroyed.

TAMU is not official yet. Holding out hope for a last minute swap.

Four years is a long time. Essentially no one on either team is the same, and Texas A&M's coach isn't the same either. If it being a rematch from that long ago turns you off then you are easily turned off.

Imagine A&M will bring more than the 100 or so folks they brought to Charlotte

Four years is a long time. Essentially no one on either team is the same, and Texas A&M's coach isn't the same either. If it being a rematch from that long ago turns you off then you are easily turned off.

It turns off the vast majority of people.

Really? The vast majority of people that would otherwise go aren't gonna go because we played Texas A&M four years ago?

I don't think so Tim

If the reaction on Twitter is at all representative of the entire fanbase, they are even less enthusiastic for this matchup than we are.

I’m pretty convinced some of you will never be happy with anything. You’d be bitching about playing Arizona State in San Diego just the same as you’re bitching about A&M in Jax. It was 4 years ago - the only things the same are a few members of the coaching staffs and the names on the uniforms.

Back