• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Yeah I got it mixed up OKC is playing Detroit he just got called up.

Current NBA Championship odds (from DraftKings):

Suns +290
Nets +450
Bucks +600
Warriors +700
Celts +950
76ers +1000
Heat +1200
Grizz +1800
Jazz +2200
Nugs +3000
Mavs +3000
Clip +4000
Bulls +7000
T-Wolves +11000
Raptors +13000
Cavs +15000
Lakers +20000
Hawks +25000
Honrets +50000
Pels +50000

Grizz are some good value at +1800. They're tied with the full Squad suns right now with their entire starting lineup out. They won't be bringing in the CP3 yips into a series vs the Suns.

Pels win. Pels are 34-43, 2 games up in the 9th spot. The Lakers are 31-46, 1 game back of the 10 spot.

And Spurs will have the H2H tiebreaker over the Lakers on conference record. They're in deep doodoo

And Spurs will have the H2H tiebreaker over the Lakers on conference record. They're in deep doodoo

Lebron and Davis came back today which helps, but yeah they need to swap 2 games vs the Spurs and the Spurs have another game vs Portland

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - HOF Manu

The Spurs destroyed Portland last night without Dejounte. That Blazers lineup is comical. They’ll win on Sunday vs the Blazers but then it’s Nugs, T-Wolves, Dubs, and Mavs. Who knows what lineups they’ll throw out?

Full squad Lakers can beat anybody in one game. They’ve got Nugs, Suns, Dubs, OKC, and Nugs again. Lakers still have a shot.

Last edited:
worst case would seem the spurs bear portland and then lose out.

the lakers would need to win three of their remaining five to make the play-in (assuming spurs keep the tiebreak which i think they would). that’s posssible but i would say more unlikely than not given the remaining schedule. most of those teams have legit seeding to play for. phoenix is the exception but they haven’t been slowing down and in theory would want to keep LA out of the play-in.

The Nuggets may be content with the 6 seed and avoiding the Suns as long as possible. They may have nothing to play for that last game. But the Lakers may be done by then anyway. The Lakers still have a shot. It’s not a good one but it’s a shot.

agree that the sixth seed isn’t bad but denver isn’t out of the woods for the play-in game, the t’pups are only two back and have an easy schedule and just won the tiebreaker last night i believe.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - HOF Manu

Good point. Should be a fun week.

Looking at those odds, the Bucks, Grizz, Hawks, and Lakers look like good value. Spurs not even listed. :smh

Last edited:
Gordon Hayward is coming back today, just in time to blow the team chemistry against the 76ers. Hopefully he can get back in shape before the plane-in.

If the Pels make the play-in then the Hornets get their 1st round draft pick for Devonte Graham. If the Hornets are 9/10 then they get to keep their own pick as well instead of it going to the Knicks. So we may have two first round picks plus Gordo's contract and PJ Washington's rights to make an offseason move for either Gobert or a sign and trade for Ayton.

I understand 2&2 better after watching Plumlee brick left handed free throws

The Sixers were up 5 at the half. Then the Hornets allowed them to score 45 in the 3rd.

Hornets inside defense is the worst I’ve seen in the league

2&2 can talk his shit but Plumlee and whoever ain’t getting it done

Hornets inside defense is the worst I’ve seen in the league

2&2 can talk his shit but Plumlee and whoever ain’t getting it done

Well he's been focused on getting a new C for years so he knows that. Weren't the Hornets trying to trade for Poeltl?

Durant with 55 on 28 shots and they are gonna lose. Wild.

Back