• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Clemson has yet to score 20 points against a P5 opponent this season. That is incredible.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Purdue Beats #2 Iowa 24-7 !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Clemson has 8 TDs vs five FBS opponents.

We had 9 TDs the last two games.

Maybe. It’s also quite possible someone played a round in the afternoon and went to the game and still had one in their pocket.

Maybe. It’s also quite possible someone played a round in the afternoon and went to the game and still had one in their pocket.

They just showed Kiffen holding the ball, looks like a range ball. Maybe "Clem" had been to "Hound Dog's Road Side Driv'un Range" and put a few in his pocket for the game later?

I’m going to survey the context of this whole situation and say, nah

Yeah. Definitely could be a range ball.

I don’t think much of Tennessee fans, but I doubt someone just showed up planning to throw a golf ball at Kiffin. I’m much more disturbed that someone went back out to the concourse, grabbed some mustard, and came back into the stadium and threw it.

They just showed Kiffen holding the ball, looks like a range ball. Maybe "Clem" had been to "Hound Dog's Road Side Driv'un Range" and put a few in his pocket for the game later?

Tennessee fans seem like the type to play range balls so you both could be correct

Lane Kiffin’s return to Knoxville was a highly charged emotional event for all of these Vols fans who want so badly to be relevant. One out of 100,000 of them putting a golf ball in his pocket for this reason would not at all be surprising.

You’re giving them the benefit of the doubt of not bringing a golf ball for this purpose, and yet they used a golf ball for this purpose. This kind of fan base doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt.

More importantly, this situation doesn’t merit actual analysis. I was just trash talking a fan base that deserves to be trashed talked.

Apparently a mustard bottle can be used as a flask that metal detectors will miss

UT is trash and they showed their true colors last night. I really hope they are made example of from Sankey. An empty Neyland vs Georgia might work.

UT is trash and they showed their true colors last night. I really hope they are made example of from Sankey. An empty Neyland vs Georgia might work.

Agreed. If you want to prevent this from happening in the future, that will send an extraordinary message. But it will work.

Let UT administration deal with the fall out of refunding tickets. Let that be their financial punishment.

Meh, didn't pass Iowa or Kentucky in the coaches poll. It's good for us that State is doing well, opportunity for a quality win.

whoever threw the golf ball might want to try out for QB. pretty good accuracy.

Back