• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Only Q1 wins in the ACC will be if you win on the road. None of these teams will be rated top 30 when all said & done.
Then you get the Big 12 who will play a Q1 game virtually every game. I’m preparing for ACC to get no love come March.

Dawgs with a 12-point win over #22 Auburn to get to 11-3.

Donald Ross is absolutely sitting behind the duke bench in PNC tonight isn’t he

Jeeeeesus Duke is awful

#20 Mizzou really has it going lately.

Has a good lead at the end of the first half against #13 Arkansas.

Sagarin has the B1G as the second best conference and the ACC as the sixth best conference. Head to head the ACC is 14-9 against the B1G this season.

by the way, I wasn't arguing that the ACC on the whole is better than the B1G - just that WF would not finish next to last if we were to join the B1G

this morning KP projects the top of the ACC to be a 3-way tie among UVA...and Clemson and Pitt. Pitt hosts Clemson this Saturday in a pretty big game at the top of the standings. Wild stuff.

by the way, I wasn't arguing that the ACC on the whole is better than the B1G - just that WF would not finish next to last if we were to join the B1G

this morning KP projects the top of the ACC to be a 3-way tie among UVA...and Clemson and Pitt. Pitt hosts Clemson this Saturday in a pretty big game at the top of the standings. Wild stuff.

Scheyer face out and Capel in?

Back