• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Honestly, it’s probably best for us if Duke wins this game.

Honestly, it’s probably best for us if Duke wins this game.

giphy.gif

I will always pull for what is best for the Deacs. We need Duke at home to remain a Q1 win.

I don't keep up specifically. But. I assume Clemson winning would get them closer or make them a Q 1 and we have them next week. At some point you have to just win games. And Duke sucking shit is never bad

I don't keep up specifically. But. I assume Clemson winning would get them closer or make them a Q 1 and we have them next week. At some point you have to just win games. And Duke sucking shit is never bad
They could become Q1 but it’s unlikely. It was pretty clear last year that wins alone don’t matter much. It’s all Q1 crap now and I’ll root for Duke to win out if it means us making the tournament again (except against us).

You’re free to root for whatever outcome you want, but I think it’s unlikely that

1. WF will be right in the bubble conversation such that one Quad 1 win is the difference between in and out; and
2. Duke’s NET rating will be high 20’s with a win but low 30’s with a loss

So, Fuck Duke

You’re free to root for whatever outcome you want, but I think it’s unlikely that

1. WF will be right in the bubble conversation such that one Quad 1 win is the difference between in and out; and
2. Duke’s NET rating will be high 20’s with a win but low 30’s with a loss

So, Fuck Duke
I’m a WF fan. I know if something can go against us then it will. Take no chances.

Maybe now an undefeated in ACC play Clemson will be ranked, and the 3 ACC loss Dookies will not
Just shows how f'ed up rankings are how much Dook gets their collective asses kissed...

So should Wake students rush the court if we beat Clemson?

A Wake win is good here. We need to finish top 4 and Duke losses make that more likely. We aren’t going to beat them in Cameron.

No, WF has enough basketball history to know not to rush the court unless it's a big enough game and worthy of such. With that being said, this may be the year Clemson wins at Chapel Hill, and I hope those rednecks rush the hell out of the court if they do get the W there

No, WF has enough basketball history to know not to rush the court unless it's a big enough game and worthy of such. With that being said, this may be the year Clemson wins at Chapel Hill, and I hope those rednecks rush the hell out of the court if they do get the W there
You want the Clemson fans in CH to rush the opposing court? That would be pretty funny but I don’t think it would go over well.

So should Wake students rush the court if we beat Clemson?

A Wake win is good here. We need to finish top 4 and Duke losses make that more likely. We aren’t going to beat them in Cameron.

Why couldn’t we beat them in Cameron? They look like a shitty team getting the benefit of a lot of close calls these last few weeks. No reason they won’t just fall apart down the stretch.

After Duke games Forbes was pretty frank about not rushing the court. Deacs gonna have to beat a top 5 team at home to consider rushing. This ain't the Mannequin years when playing spoiler was the best that could be hoped for.

Pretty happy that Clemson will come to town undefeated in the league, probably ranked and almost certainly a bit bloated coming off a big home win.

Why couldn’t we beat them in Cameron? They look like a shitty team getting the benefit of a lot of close calls these last few weeks. No reason they won’t just fall apart down the stretch.
Your second sentence says it all.

Back