• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

I got a good laugh at Steph attending a VT game and UVa as the guest of a UVa player who won a national championship. Just twisting the knife on VT in multiple ways.
If anything, Steph appeared to be rooting for UVA. I don't think there is love loss between Steph & Seth and VT for Greenberg not recruiting them.

I'm sure he was. VT screwed up big time.

Why didn’t McKillop lock up Seth too? He had to slum it at Liberty before K stepped in.

Why didn’t McKillop lock up Seth too? He had to slum it at Liberty before K stepped in.

i remember everyone on this board thought it was weird that seth didn't end up at a better program right away given the trajectory and profile of his brother out of high school

Not recruiting Dell’s kid is understandable. Not recruiting Steph’s little bro is unacceptable.

i remember playing in aau tournaments as a kid that steph and/or seth must have been at... only because all the kids were HYPED to see dell curry there in person

19-1 Charleston is down 21-14 with 5 minutes left in the half at 1-17 Monmouth. They were also down at the half to Elon within the last week. Elon and Monmouth are two of the worst 30 teams in the country

B1G reffing: Michigan 6 foul. MD 3 5:33 left in game.

19-1 Charleston is down 21-14 with 5 minutes left in the half at 1-17 Monmouth. They were also down at the half to Elon within the last week. Elon and Monmouth are two of the worst 30 teams in the country

Charleston won and avoided being Charles Lee.

Despite common sense it soubds like a recipe for moving up in the metrics

Despite common sense it soubds like a recipe for moving up in the metrics

Nah man if anybody has learned anything it’s that you gotta blow out bad teams. Come on now.

LMU down 1 at the half at gonzaga who has won roughly a billion home games in a row. Good news for Wake so far

LMU rockets all they way from 99 to 94 in KP after the road win @ Gonzaga (who falls from 9 to 14).

But regardless, it makes our loss to LMU look not so bad. LSU probably the worst loss of the season now and even that one doesn't look terrible (if you didn't watch the game).

LMU rockets all they way from 99 to 94 in KP after the road win @ Gonzaga (who falls from 9 to 14).

But regardless, it makes our loss to LMU look not so bad. LSU probably the worst loss of the season now and even that one doesn't look terrible (if you didn't watch the game).
seriously????

seriously????

Seriously.

It seems like the "easiest" way to move up significantly in KP from 1 game is to beat the piss out of a decent/mediocre team on the road... Or a good/decent team at home.

So winning @PITT by like 15-20 would be great. And beating UVA by 5-10 (in a low scoring game) would help. And beating UNC by like 15 would also be good.

We need to close these games out like we closed out BC.

Yeah pretty straight forward right now that LSU is our worst loss. They're in free fall and honestly weren't that good relatively speaking (tourney-wise) to start with.

Back