• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

The Uber Eats delivery guy walking onto the floor during the Loyola Chicago/Duquesne game is absolutely hilarious. How did this happen? We must know more.

After throwing up all over themselves down the stretch last night @ BC, Louisville is now sub-300 in KP.

Pretty sure that is the lowest an ACC team has ever been.
Even on the ACC PM show I had on briefly last night they were absolutely incredulous over how bad Louisville has been. The one guy even basically said you never expect a team to go 0-20 in conference and that you’d think by sheer luck they’d back their way into one win. Amazing.

Even on the ACC PM show I had on briefly last night they were absolutely incredulous over how bad Louisville has been. The one guy even basically said you never expect a team to go 0-20 in conference and that you’d think by sheer luck they’d back their way into one win. Amazing.

manning is a cancer on any coaching staff.

Losers lose.

Their next 3 games are winnable. Have to assume they back into a win in one of them.

After throwing up all over themselves down the stretch last night @ BC, Louisville is now sub-300 in KP.

Pretty sure that is the lowest an ACC team has ever been.
This is correct. 2012 B.C. previously held the title, slipping to #274 before the conference slate.

The Uber Eats delivery guy walking onto the floor during the Loyola Chicago/Duquesne game is absolutely hilarious. How did this happen? We must know more.
did he just like show up at the gate to be let in to deliver to a fan?

When Google lays people off, they should turn off results to that search

Tech, ND, and Louisville are a combined 2-27 in ACC play. The worst they could be is 1-28 since ND and Tech played each other. Their only other win in the conference is Tech inexplicably upsetting Miami in Atlanta.

It's just so terrible.

I hope Oral Roberts wins their conference for a solid low major in. Otherwise it’s a really bad team that’s a 15/16 seed

Can I get free admission to sporting events if I dress up like an uber eats delivery guy? I will update this thread after the Super Bowl.

Back