• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Cuse press is going to kill us. UVA can barely get it across half court.

I’m watching Baylor at Texas and the strength and athleticism of these teams compared to every ACC team I’ve watched is not even comparable.

I’m watching Baylor at Texas and the strength and athleticism of these teams compared to every ACC team I’ve watched is not even comparable.
Yeah but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are better bball teams. Baylor lost to UVA.

Iowa State was up 21 at Texas Tech with less than 11 minutes to play and lost the game, giving Texas Tech its first conference win

Yeah but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are better bball teams. Baylor lost to UVA.
UVA had an unusually good shooting night against Baylor. Baylor would probably win 7 of 10 against UVA. Having watched some of the B12 teams, I think UVA would be about the 6th best team in that conference.

The thing that has bothered me in the last 2 UVA games is Tony has mostly played Vander Plas at C against 2 very good bigs at BC and Cuse, and they've abused him. I know he's better in the new offense Tony has been running, but Shedrick is way better at defending talented bigs.

UVA is 6-0 when Vander Plas starts
I know. The smaller line-up has mostly worked well. But Vander Plas has been dominated by Post and Edwards the last 2 games. Vander Plas is serviceable defensively against lesser and smaller bigs but struggles mightily against large centers who have offensive game. And it's interesting to see a guy like Tony opt for O over D.

My god Clemson 23 points at the half against fucking BC.

Brevin Galloway’s nutsack apparently being worth a whole lot in terms of expected points added.

Back