• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

I know how this story goes. I'll switch over to see if UNC gets upset, but they get a lead and maintain the lead and win by 7-10 points. Not falling for it this time.

And UNC won by 8.

Not falling for it.

Walton is high as a kite while announcing the MSU-Oregon game.

Former Deacon recruit Judah Mintz ejected for slapping Bryant’s Doug Edert (who was also ejected for retaliating). Low class move from Mintz. He’s definitely talented, but glad he’s not here.

All the acc teams stinking it up out of conference only to them become decent kills us come tourney time with our resume

Win basketball games and who cares.

No moral victories and first round exits this year.

Well yeah. But we won a bunch last year and still couldn't make the dance. Beating a bunch of lousy acc teams does much of nothing for us. We just have very few chances to move the needle enough to make the dance

Yes. Beat somebody in the ACC tournament. Then wake up and beat somebody else in the ACC tournament.

When ACC teams lose to meh teams OOC, there just aren't that many "somebodies" in the ACC Tournament. Mostly it's a bunch of nobodies except for the very top teams. That is part of why Wake losing to Loyola Marymount hurts both Wake and the ACC. One more OOC loss to a meh team.

Yes. But we haven’t won two straight games in the ACC tournament - against someone, anyone, any collection of bipeds - since Zach Keller was in diapers.

Finish in the top 9 and win four games at the ACC tournament. Or finish DFL and win five. Either works for me.

They literally called a jump ball on a play where no Carolina player had a hand on the ball.

UNC-Bama going into 3OT. This is a good time to make my pitch for just making basketball OT first to 7 points. There's no need to play an extra 15 minutes of basketball.

Back