• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Miami is good. When both Pack and Wong shoot well, they are very, very good.

I may have been wrong on FSU. They might be bad all season. Green was 1-10 from 3 tonight. Team was 3-22. Yuck.

Good win for NCSU considering Smith’s shot was off. ND is really bad.

Are we 100% sure that NJDeac isn't BKF? I mean, he hit "SJW"s and "liberal courts" in his posts. Haven't seen mention of a Carolina sweater yet... That would give me BKF bingo, I think.

Are we 100% sure that NJDeac isn't BKF? I mean, he hit "SJW"s and "liberal courts" in his posts. Haven't seen mention of a Carolina sweater yet... That would give me BKF bingo, I think.
His takes are definitely otherworldly.

Well, for one thing, BKF is dead.

So Mintz missed 4 shots in the last 3 minutes of the UNC game, including a game-losing offensive foul, and the announcers are still fawning all over him? Okey dokey.

This officiating to end the Syracuse UNC game has been a travesty.
A flagrant 1 on an offensive foul? Are they saying he took time to purposely target the defensive player's face with his elbow while he drove to the basket at full speed? Incredible. I don't understand how you fit that into any of the categories of flagrant 1...

The older I get I realize that sports is all about protecting the brand and getting the matchups that bring eyeballs. The free throw discrepancy in the syracuse/heel game was insane. The heels will be at the top in the end.

Emoni Bates scored 29 in a row last night and 43 for the game and his team still lost to Toledo. That’s incredible.

Emoni Bates scored 29 in a row last night and 43 for the game and his team still lost to Toledo. That’s incredible.
Eastern Michigan is embarrassingly bad. They have talent. The coach is former Arkansas and South Florida HC Stan Heath. He essentially just rolls the ball out there and lets them play. E. Michigan is #352 in defense. Winthrop hung 101 on them. It's like watching a YMCA team that wants to lose because they are late for picking up their kid. Total waste of talent.

Eastern Michigan is embarrassingly bad. They have talent. The coach is former Arkansas and South Florida HC Stan Heath. He essentially just rolls the ball out there and lets them play. E. Michigan is #352 in defense. Winthrop hung 101 on them. It's like watching a YMCA team that wants to lose because they are late for picking up their kid. Total waste of talent.

I think he went there bc it’s close to home, fwiw. I’m glad he’s gotten some meaningful minutes away from the Memphis dumpster fire

After throwing up all over themselves down the stretch last night @ BC, Louisville is now sub-300 in KP.

Pretty sure that is the lowest an ACC team has ever been.

Back