• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

That’s a good point. And if he wants to go to Houston, 1 year at $36M + a lean 3-4 year deal works with their timeline.

i like Harden but his camp has been putting out the ‘ride off into the sunset’ vibes for a while now. Not sure ending up on a competitor is the goal

I wonder if the opt in simply puts him on the 76ers for another season.
Woj wouldn't be out there with he's being traded if that was the case. He'd just opt in and the news would be he's staying. The news is the Rockets didn't want him (they want FVV) and he doesn't want to be a FA cause all the teams that have cap space aren't contenders. So he only does this move if he's got one or two places he knows he wants to go.

I'm not sure he fits with Brunson and the Knicks but the Clips sure seem like a good fit in that they can send back multiple pieces to a win now team like the Sixers, and Harden can be the alpha still with Kawhi/PG

My comment about Harden ending up staying in Philly was a cynical take on Morey not reaching an acceptable deal with any of teams X, Y or Z for Harden. Then what? Harden is stuck in Philly.

Harden isn’t gonna get the kind of deal he thinks he deserves anywhere but turning down this option means he would certainly lose money. Houston not wanting him means he has less leverage than before and Morey isn’t gonna negotiate against himself.

Last edited:
Woj wouldn't be out there with he's being traded if that was the case. He'd just opt in and the news would be he's staying. The news is the Rockets didn't want him (they want FVV) and he doesn't want to be a FA cause all the teams that have cap space aren't contenders. So he only does this move if he's got one or two places he knows he wants to go.

I'm not sure he fits with Brunson and the Knicks but the Clips sure seem like a good fit in that they can send back multiple pieces to a win now team like the Sixers, and Harden can be the alpha still with Kawhi/PG
It's gotta be LAC. It's not as much the fit with Brunson as much the fit with Thibs. NYK are a strong defensive team that plays hard all of the time, and I think frankly overachieves in the regular season, which is why they flame out come the playoffs. Harden doesn't play D and is wildly inconsistent in the playoffs. Thibs would have multiple heart attacks watching Harden defend for 82 games. And I just don't see renting Harden for 1 year being a real difference maker next season. The big shoe that may or may not drop is Dame. Dame in Philly, Miami or NYK instantly makes those teams the Eastern favorites. And because I hate all Philly and NY teams and like the Bucks and Nuggets, I'm praying Dame stays in Portland.

The tweets don’t have to stop because ESPN upgrades their broadcasting.

Perfect tweet joke format bc you get to read them in their voices

cost-cutting measure, i think they are effectively just sorting by salary and firing the ones at the top

They got Suzy Kolber as well. Hard for JVG and Jalen to complain when Suzy got got too.

Back