• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

I like that 2&2 is convinced that every QB from Ohio State will always be bad in the NFL, yet he's out here defending a Duke big man. There's not a more surefire way to waste a draft pick than drafting a Duke front court player that was highly ranked out of high school with average production in college.

Maybe comparable to getting Zo after Shaq

Except the hornets picked Laettner

The Hornets would have picked Googs.

The Hornets would have picked De’Andre Hunter over Ja.

The Fantasy League Draft randomized order is up. The top 3 picks go to Dream Shake, me, and Mt. Olive. Good luck.

Let me know your team name and your friends' team names so we have a reference for the boards.

Not at all. The gap between Wemby and Scoot may be as big as the gap between Scoot and the rest of the class. Scoot would be a no brainer #1 in any other draft though. I would have been hyped to get him.
Anyone else feel like Ph has been patronizing the rest of us since the lottery? His general giddiness has been obvious since that moment. On this NBA thread , he’s like that person at work that is annoying because they’re constantly in a great mood.

I like that 2&2 is convinced that every QB from Ohio State will always be bad in the NFL, yet he's out here defending a Duke big man. There's not a more surefire way to waste a draft pick than drafting a Duke front court player that was highly ranked out of high school with average production in college.
You do realize that, despite all their injuries, the Hornets went from piss-poor to top-5 in the NBA in overall team defense after said Duke big man (a rookie at the time) was inserted into the starting lineup at the trade deadline, right? Sounds like the opposite of a wasted draft pick to me.

A wrongful death lawsuit was filed against the Black Adam Morrison yesterday. It will likely get dismissed pretty quickly. Anyone can look at BAM's shooting numbers and know he isn't capable of actually hitting his target.

Anyone else feel like Ph has been patronizing the rest of us since the lottery? His general giddiness has been obvious since that moment. On this NBA thread , he’s like that person at work that is annoying because they’re constantly in a great mood.

Just let me have this. The Spurs have as many (preseason) wins since last Friday as the Panthers and football Deacs combined.

You do realize that, despite all their injuries, the Hornets went from piss-poor to top-5 in the NBA in overall team defense after said Duke big man (a rookie at the time) was inserted into the starting lineup at the trade deadline, right? Sounds like the opposite of a wasted draft pick to me.

A wrongful death lawsuit was filed against the Black Adam Morrison yesterday. It will likely get dismissed pretty quickly. Anyone can look at BAM's shooting numbers and know he isn't capable of actually hitting his target.

Do you think Mark Williams will have a better nba career than Duren?

And even if you do think that, the Hornets should have kept both

Oh man. That really sucks.

I mean the nba vets have to be looking at Wemby and just salivating about giving him the Shawn Bradley treatment. I know Wemby and Bradley are two different players but c’mon” imma dunk on thatskinny french dudes head and be the top play on sportcenter tonight” has to be in 75% of nba players heads right now.

They can’t even shoot a midrange jumper over him. But yeah, they’ll try to turn him into the next Frederic Weis.

Back