• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

We still need everyone in to set the draft order.
I’m fine moving the draft to Sunday to give everyone more time to prepare if that’s cool with everybody.
I could do sunday after 6

Right now we've got 7 players signed up. I'll move the draft to Sunday at 7:30.

felt like the Aces had an open look freed up when that timeout was called.

ESPN feed bugging out with 20 seconds to go
That was nuts.

felt like the Aces had an open look freed up when that timeout was called.
Yep. Wide open look with 3 sec left on the shot clock. Wilson had a good look off the inbounds too. She just took an extra dribble and it got blocked.

ACES WIN!

No Candace Parker for most of the season. No Chelsea Gray for the close out. The won against a team who owned them in the regular season and beat them for the Commissioner's Cup.

The Liberty did what the Knicks and Nets have been trying to do. They built a super team through free agency and almost won a championship.

Funny to see Rucco mention Darren Waller a few times as if to say the WNBA also has a player in a relationship to an NFL TE.

Last edited:
ACES WIN! First back-to-back champs in WNBA history!

No Candace Parker for most of the season. No Chelsea Gray for the close out. The won against a team who owned them in the regular season and beat them for the Commissioner's Cup.

The Liberty did what the Knicks and Nets have been trying to do. They built a super team through free agency and almost won a championship.

Funny to see Rucco mention Darren Waller a few times as if to say the WNBA also has a player in a relationship to an NFL TE.

No Kiah Stokes either!

Gritty game

A’ja is the real MVP

Kory is in! We officially have 8 teams. Just need the last two.

A'ja Wilson in the WNBA Finals: 24/16, 16/11, 26/15, 19/8

Last edited:
not sure which is a bigger problem for the sixers and their future, this or the harden situation

Terry Stotts stepping down as a Bucks assistant right after Dame arrives is interesting

So, what exactly is the point of the NBA In-Season tournament? Is it just cash incentives for the players? Are teams going to put their A squad out there or is it going to be more like summer league?

I’ve read this and still don’t really get the point…

So, what exactly is the point of the NBA In-Season tournament? Is it just cash incentives for the players? Are teams going to put their A squad out there or is it going to be more like summer league?

I’ve read this and still don’t really get the point…

just another thing to play for, modeled after the in-season soccer tournaments many leagues/countries have

but yes, money

I guess it counts as regular season games, so that answers my question about which team they’re going to put out there.

All games except the semis and finals count as regular season games. It’s an additional championship. The hope is the Tuesday and Friday night games generate additional interest during football season.

Back