• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Yes but that screws you with injuries. You could lose a guy for 2-3 games and have no way to replace him.

I like the lock-in format on Sleeper. You lock-in one game a week for each player after the game and before the next game. But they only do points leagues.

Looks like the Griz have hit on yet another PF (GG Jackson) who seems poised to possibly block Jake in the PT pecking order.

Yeah. 24 points in 25 minutes on 23 shots. Kid doesn’t miss an opportunity.

The Grizzlies have done a masterful job of acquiring good players lower in the draft with draft day trades. Dillon Brooks and Desmond Bane are the highlights, but I like the young forwards they have now. Aldama, Roddy, LaRavia, and now Jackson. And Lofton, Jr was undrafted.

Last edited:
I think LaRavia has some trade value

His name comes up as a player to watch from NBA guys

nurkic with 17 and 8 at halftime

if he's sort of healthy, is he that much of a drop-off from ayton?

I think LaRavia has some trade value

His name comes up as a player to watch from NBA guys
Yeah. Not sure how much trade value he has though. A few 2nds maybe? A nice add-on to 3-way trade or trade up?

Nurkic is good if healthy. The Suns have a nice supporting cast.

i don't get the fantasy league is time intensive arg

it's as intensive as you wanna get with it

the draft is the only time suck

set a notification to remind you to set yr lineups then set and forget

It's more time intensive than NFL. I get that. Some leagues can be a time suck. jaybone's league has a ton of transactions, so there's pressure to stay on top of injuries and maximize games in the week. That's why this league has fewer transactions, so there is less pressure.

Yahoo lets you auto-start your lineups, so you don't have to pay attention to anything except injuries.

I wish Yahoo allowed you to set a max number of games per week. That would be even less pressure.

i don't get the fantasy league is time intensive arg

it's as intensive as you wanna get with it

the draft is the only time suck

set a notification to remind you to set yr lineups then set and forget
yea like just click the fantasy app in that once a day you click on tapatalk

or just go to the yahoo fantasy website in that once a day you go to the ogb website

I just heard Holmgren vs Wemby called the Chemby match up.

Not sure how I feel about that. I'll need to let it steep.

Everyone knows Durant is a hooper. Knows ball. But what not everyone knows is he is a true poster. Maybe more than anything else, he was born to post.

Ph you watching this preseason game?

Yeah. Watching on delay. Thought it was an 8:00 tip. Was on my way home at 7:30.

Nice to see Alondes get some run.

Once his teammates learn to throw the ball where only he can get it, Wemby will be insane.

Last edited:
yeah Wembanyama highlight reel tonight was sick. I'm not sure the heat had any real players out there, but it might not matter anyway

He's barely tapped into his skill. The Spurs desperately need elite passers to maximize his ability. They have a few good passers, but an elite passing PG and SF could get him the ball in positions where he'd be unstoppable. If he makes the all-star game starting with Luka, Lebron, and Jokic, holy shit.

For this season at least, they need to get a veteran PG to backup Tre Jones. A bold move would be trading for Ben Simmons to play SF. His value is low. They could probably get him for a bunch of 2nds and some expiring contracts. He has two years left on his ridiculous deal. If he can just facilitate, play defense, and take open layups, he could be an asset.

Back