• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

Did you all know there is an upcoming FX show called The Sterling Affairs featuring Ed O’Neill as Donald Sterling and Laurence Fishburne as Doc Rivers?

when are you trying to draft and on what platform Ph

Yahoo. I posted all the info in this thread earlier this week.

Did you all know there is an upcoming FX show called The Sterling Affairs featuring Ed O’Neill as Donald Sterling and Laurence Fishburne as Doc Rivers?

Haha a poor man’s Winning time! Just like the clippers to the lakers.

@Kory, here is the link to the Yahoo fantasy league:

We have 10 participating after guitardeac and AJMorgan dropped out.

@Kory, here is the link to the Yahoo fantasy league:

We have 10 participating after guitardeac and AJMorgan dropped out.
We’ve only got 5 signed up. Let’s start tagging and harassing whoever hasn’t signed up.

Im going to be in class for the draft but should be able to keep an eye on my phone and also set some pre draft rankings

We still need everyone in to set the draft order.
I’m fine moving the draft to Sunday to give everyone more time to prepare if that’s cool with everybody.

We still need everyone in to set the draft order.
I’m fine moving the draft to Sunday to give everyone more time to prepare if that’s cool with everybody.
I would prefer Sunday, can’t really do Thursday night.

Back