• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

when it comes to stats I always prefer the measurement that has a Boeheim in last place

kai jones, nick smith, and brandon miller with great games tonight. and scoot with the most impressive DNP i’ve ever seen, he stood the whole time, never sat down. he’s just got it.

summer league!

who doesn’t sit during an entire basketball game they aren’t playing in? an alpha, that’s who

To be fair to Hornets fans, Jordan may have been an improvement over Bob Johnson and Shinn.

highlights

d53f5-16890928042922-1920.jpg

Last edited:
thought you were supposed to post victory lap posts after a single summer league game

okay, no more summer league. over/under february 1, 2024 before embiid asks to be traded

Not if it's the first victory lap in the 5th Summer League game.

What comes up on that link is some nonsense about trading Embiid to the Knicks.

If you're not watching now, you missed Brendan Haywood rave about Tim Duncan. Now he's talking about how he made $10K selling his #3 jersey number to Juan Dixon and $50K selling his #00 to Gilbert Arenas.

I loved Juan Dixon but that's a nice $10k and he could probably have gotten the number back like a year or two later

This guy's 23-and-under young core rankings were:
1. Spurs
2. Thunder
3. Pelicans
4. Magic
5. Rockets

there's a lot of embiid asking for a trade to the knicks smoke

simmons and russillo were talking about it a few weeks ago too when harden first demanded a trade. btw - what happened with that?!

there's a lot of embiid asking for a trade to the knicks smoke

simmons and russillo were talking about it a few weeks ago too when harden first demanded a trade. btw - what happened with that?!
All part of the process.

outside of wemby, spurs might have the worst crop of under 24 talent in the nba

Back