• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to put up so many points on both these teams.

Yeah. Both teams look pretty solid though. My wife is actually paying attention and says it’s a good game.

This FSU Louisville game is intense. Running the gamut between amazing plays and terrible turnovers.

Another simply awful turnover but it will be overturned. I hope they are both this sloppy the whole season.

When is the last time that Louisville and Florida State didn’t play undisciplined and sloppy all season?

And that turnover has QB Travis limping to the locker room. That's not the effect of sloppiness I was rooting for.

I hope Louisville fans don’t take for granted going from Teddy B to Lamar to Malik Cunningham.

College kickers, man.

Malik Cunningham has a weak arm or he’s hurt, absolutely no zip on any of his throws, everything was floated which gave Noles secondary too much time to break up his passes

Featuring a Michigan football story while broadcasting from App State has to be a troll job.

Not convinced yet. Louisville is sort’ve a disaster and killing UConn is nothing to brag about

Louisville will win a few games. The Atlantic would probably be best if Louisville and BC are bottom feeders and Wake rises to the top while the other four teams grind it out.

Back