• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

a&m had 1 play from the 2 yard line to win the game and called a 1 yard pass. think that one was worse

If I'm an FSU alum tonight??? I start a billboard campaign to fire Norvell by Monday!!!!!

That has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've seen in many years of college football.
He’s terrible. I would make him find a ride home and do what needs to be done to bring in Deion at this point. Two awful hires in a row wasting money.

I just still don’t know what was worse, that FSU play call or the throw.

I can’t believe they lost that game

Thank God for Leonard Hamilton and basketball beginning tonight. Literally same thing I’ve felt last 7 years.

I can't decide who our toughest remaining opponent is, especially if Leary is out.

It’s cute that this play is getting a lot of love on Twitter when Wake fans have seen a million of these the past 2 years.

AT Perry's first catch yesterday was just as good, if not better, than this.

Up to 14 in the AP poll. Passed by UCLA and TCU, but jumped state (by just 2 points!), Utah, and Kentucky

Ah yeah I don't really track that poll as much since the AP is the one that generates the bottom line rankings pre CFP rankings and coaches obviously aren't watching many games.

Back