• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas got away with targeting that forced a fumble which could win them the game up 24-21. It should come back because the knee was down, but who knows?

Play stands. Texas got away with a targeting forced fumble to possibly win the game.

Plus Iowa state dropped a sure TD a few plays before that. Texas got lucky today.

Virginia Tech is such a dead program. Our pod looks worse every time I look at it.

Lotta State fans declaring their season over but I don’t think Wake fans would be if Hartman went down.

It’s really frustrating how quickly Heupel
has resurrected that Tennessee program. I was excited for that program to die after that season opening loss to Georgia State a few seasons ago with Pruitt

It’s really frustrating how quickly Heupel
has resurrected that Tennessee program. I was excited for that program to die after that season opening loss to Georgia State a few seasons ago with Pruitt
But it is funny watching Oklahoma suffer

Back