• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

But tennesse fans are insufferable. They have been irrelevant for the last decade. They will think it is their god given right to win…. I hate Alabama and saban but you can’t dispute how good they have been.

So are they playing an Alabama song about Tennessee as a troll job?
Thanks for the explanation. I don't know that song. It didn't seem like a standard celebration song.

But tennesse fans are insufferable. They have been irrelevant for the last decade. They will think it is their god given right to win…. I hate Alabama and saban but you can’t dispute how good they have been.
I mean they live in Tennessee, we should let them have something

FSU might win.. then we need a 2nd miracle Clemson loss, which isn't out of the question if they have a major injury.

Looks so familiar. FSU scores on the opening possession and looks rough on the next possession.

DJU deftly avoids the rush and throws a dime for a TD.

Looks so familiar. FSU scores on the opening possession and looks rough on the next possession.

DJU deftly avoids the rush and throws a dime for a TD.
Yeah totally. They have a real Jekyll and Hyde feel. It's really odd. That first drive FSU looked like a hot knife through butter. Then, all of a sudden, total opposite.

Maybe they are real gimmicky and those early drives require more planning so they're better.

I don't actually think that, but after so many years of them calling us gimmicky it felt good to say it about them Noles.

I mean they live in Tennessee, we should let them have something
I live in western North Carolina… I think UT gear will out number UNC gear this next week. Can’t think of a worse color combination that putrid orange and baby blue. Makes me want to vomit

And there's that turd Herbstreit simultaneously pulling off both UNC and Duke colors with the blue suit. Fuck that guy

And there's that turd Herbstreit simultaneously pulling off both UNC and Duke colors with the blue suit. Fuck that guy
I hate that dude more than most, but I think he's just trying to not wear any team colors for the game he's announcing. Standard fare.

Back