• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The UCONN win and the Vandy win makes me feel a little weird about our transitive championship hopes

Funny how there were so many memes and talk of America’s team shit with Kansas earlier this year but we ain’t heard shit about them recently.

Kentucky was looking forward to getting their ass kicked at home next week by Georgia and wound up losing to Vandy.

Just unbelievably bad PI calls back to back in Raleigh and Clemson. What a joke.

MJ Morris is really good at throwing into double coverage and getting bailed out by the refs with penalties. I think I’ve seen it happen 5-6 times in 2 weeks.

At this rate, our boys from App aka “best program in the state” may barely make a bowl game.

Rod Gilmore announcer is railing on the Pro Clemson Referees in Death Valley.

Blatant face masks, holding, PI just nah, no flag.

He acts surprised.

Nc state is trying to hold on vs fucking BC. I guess a hangover after winning their super bowl.

Weird how NC State defensive players just happen to get injured before a big 3rd and 7 and after BC got two big first downs.

Back