• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s always amazing how Wake fans refuse to acknowledge things that are in Wake’s best interest. I’m fully on board with your take here.
Im also one of the few in this camp and I despise Duke. In fact I have a ex boyfriend who played football at Duke who texts me during football season about Duke whenever they’re decent just to annoy me. And I still think it’s better for us if they win. We need the ACC to be crazy competitive.

Im also one of the few in this camp and I despise Duke. In fact I have a ex boyfriend who played football at Duke who texts me during football season about Duke whenever they’re decent just to annoy me. And I still think it’s better for us if they win. We need the ACC to be crazy competitive.
F-ing exes…

At least you haven't heard from your ex much.

FUCK KFC putting the doorbell ring in their commercial. How is that not banned in 2023?

My mutts get triggered AF.

Im also one of the few in this camp and I despise Duke. In fact I have a ex boyfriend who played football at Duke who texts me during football season about Duke whenever they’re decent just to annoy me. And I still think it’s better for us if they win. We need the ACC to be crazy competitive

Sounds like someone isn't over you.....saucy

Do what exactly ?
In 2 years make Duke a conference contender. Has a very good D. Us? If we allow under 500 yards a game we have to consider it a good game. Don't see Clemson gashing Duke for TDs every 3-5 plays.

Truly amazing what Elko has done at Duke. I got criticized for saying something similar last year even before our loss, and was ridiculed.

How can he do at Duke something we had to claw and scrape for for years?
He must have inherited some good players. Clawson inherited only a defense. Took 2 years to build the offense.

Insert Reggie love teabag jokes.

Shipley is a damn dog!!!

Riley Leonard has turned out to be pretty good, considering he was a lightly recruited 3* in high school and he wanted to play basketball in college until his senior year of HS.

I don’t like Duke but I hate Dabo more. Knowing this would ruin their year is too good not to root for Duke.

In 2 years make Duke a conference contender. Has a very good D. Us? If we allow under 500 yards a game we have to consider it a good game. Don't see Clemson gashing Duke for TDs every 3-5 plays.
Conference contender? Let’s pump the breaks a bit.

Back