• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only a half hour difference, but FSU-LSU starts at 7:30 with a holiday the following day, and Clemson-Duke starts at 8 with work the following day? Blah.

#gettingold

How did Duke pull off hosting a nationally televised, only game of the day on Labor Day deal? Fuck those donks.

I cannot believe Shipley is only a junior. Kid is a menace, hope Clemson rolls duke tonight. I cannot take Duke hype at this point.

The best thing for the conference would be a close game similar to our game vs. Clemson last year.

The best thing for Wake would be for Duke to win at home.

I cannot believe Shipley is only a junior. Kid is a menace, hope Clemson rolls duke tonight. I cannot take Duke hype at this point.

If he doesn't have an AARP card, it's in the mail.

How did Duke pull off hosting a nationally televised, only game of the day on Labor Day deal? Fuck those donks.
Obviously this is a showcase for Clemson, but there’s been plenty of Duke slobbering as well after one really good season last year. Meanwhile, Clawson has taken us to seven straight bowls, almost as many as we’d been to in our history pre-Clawson and we don’t get near the publicity. Duke is one of ESPN’s pets because of hoops and they’d be plenty happy if they become a relevant football program.

Yeah. Definitely want Clemson to win. The hype if Duke were to win would be unbearable. But Clemson is supposed to win.

The best thing for the conference would be a close game similar to our game vs. Clemson last year.

The best thing for Wake would be for Duke to win at home.

What are things someone who went to Duke says.

The only way Wake fans should want Clemson to win is if we're scared of Duke finishing top 2 in the conference.

I'm not. We want the underdog to win. Wake will be a half game up in the standings on Duke or Clemson tonight. Being up on Clemson works better for us.

I thought he was clearly down live, but it looks too close to overturn.

Back