• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True story : duke’s home game against Notre dame is their healthcare appreciation day so they are offering discounted tickets to all Duke Health employees for that game. If you have to cut prices for a game where Notre Dame is in town, you know your sales suck.

The only way Wake fans should want Clemson to win is if we're scared of Duke finishing top 2 in the conference.

I'm not. We want the underdog to win. Wake will be a half game up in the standings on Duke or Clemson tonight. Being up on Clemson works better for us.

even if you just think about it from purely what favors wake, the impact on recruiting and general program prestige that duke would get from a win outweighs the tiny chance it impacts our chances of winning the acc this season imo

even if you just think about it from purely what favors wake, the impact on recruiting and general program prestige that duke would get from a win outweighs the tiny chance it impacts our chances of winning the acc this season imo
But you could also say a win puts Elko at the top of the list for every big time coaching vacancy.

Truly amazing what Elko has done at Duke. I got criticized for saying something similar last year even before our loss, and was ridiculed.

How can he do at Duke something we had to claw and scrape for for years?

Truly amazing what Elko has done at Duke. I got criticized for saying something similar last year even before our loss, and was ridiculed.

How can he do at Duke something we had to claw and scrape for for years?
Do what exactly ?

The only way Wake fans should want Clemson to win is if we're scared of Duke finishing top 2 in the conference.

I'm not. We want the underdog to win. Wake will be a half game up in the standings on Duke or Clemson tonight. Being up on Clemson works better for us.
Counterpoint: Fuck Duke

It’s always amazing how Wake fans refuse to acknowledge things that are in Wake’s best interest. I’m fully on board with your take here.

Back