• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biff desperately wants us to care about the SEC. But the SEC is boring because Biff's team dominates the league.

Townie, can I get a ruling?

Y'all wanna talk ACC ? Fine by me.

The course of the ACC and its possible return to the CFP will turn on four games this season.

1. LSU v. FSU (Orlando) 9/3
2. FSU at Clemson 9/23
3. ND at Clemson 11/4
4. ACCCG - Possible FSU/Clemson rematch 12/2

Anyone other than Clemson or FSU making the CFP would be surprising. Also, Clemson plays at Williams-Brice this year, after losing at home last year. FSU plays at The Swamp this year -- last season's game came down to three straight incompletions by Anthony Richardson with the Gators deep in FSU territory in a one-score game.

The course of the ACC and its possible return to the CFP will turn on four games this season.

2. FSU at Clemson 9/23
3. ND at Clemson 11/4

Anyone other than Clemson or FSU making the CFP would be surprising. Also, Clemson plays at Williams-Brice this year, after losing at home last year. FSU plays at The Swamp this year -- last season's game came down to three straight incompletions by Anthony Richardson with the Gators deep in FSU territory in a one-score game.
2aCi.gif

Go conference !

2. FSU at Clemson 9/23
3. ND at Clemson 11/4

Dude, we're not even really talking Wake football right now. Check back next week or so.

2. FSU at Clemson 9/23
3. ND at Clemson 11/4

Glaring omission on key games for CFP:

Vandy @ WF 9/9... Also, don't forget 11 am kickoff for the Power Conference clash...

It's only
Dude, we're not even really talking Wake football right now. Check back next week or so.

It's only 47 days till kickoff and there's nothing else worthwhile going on in sports.

Also, typically, if you don't wish to discuss a topic on a message board, you just don't comment. You don't try to reschedule.

That's a fair point outside of the context of you trying to force UGA and SEC talk down our throats.

Neither Wake nor ACC related but Bammer is on precipice of losing internal alignment and cohesion. If Saban hangs it up after this year expect a level booster infighting and meddling that would make Auburn and UT look busch league in comparison. Also kind of unbelievable their QB room was able to get to its current state under Saban's watch.

Also, I am making the trip to Oxford for the Wake game and would highly recommend all who are able do so as well. Both because I am extremely confident Wake Forest leaves with a win but also because it is one of the better gameday environments in CFB.

Who is the heir apparent at Bama? You rarely hear much talk about that. Are they going to promote/bring back one of Saban's guys or look to make another big splash?

Back