• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 12-team playoff will obviously help, but woof, they’re gonna have to do something about these upper echelon bowl games that aren’t the CFP.

It’s tough that the best player, Brock Bowers, is not playing this game.

Crazy UGA almost lost to G Tech again this year. Heck of a run for the Dawgs!

Easiest money ever won. Just glad I chose to play golf instead of go or watch.
Unless you're on the west coast, you must be at a putt-putt or other lighted course right now to avoid this disaster.
But I get it; always prefer when Wake plays a day game so as soon as it gets unwatchable I can go do yard work.

I was kinda hoping that Georgia was going to house that pick to end the half, just to make it even more of an absurd game.

This is such a freaking joke. This is the Orange Bowl, tremendous history of great games, deciding national titles, etc and it’s reduced to a scrimmage between one teams B team and another‘s JV team. Pathetic.

Will FSU get some new WRs in the portal? These guys aren't helping Glenn out at all.

This is such a freaking joke. This is the Orange Bowl, tremendous history of great games, deciding national titles, etc and it’s reduced to a scrimmage between one teams B team and another‘s JV team. Pathetic.

That’s how the ACC’s best program rolls.

And I bet none of you millennials knows the source of the ACC-inspired gif.

That’s how the ACC’s best program rolls.
That team on the field is no where near the team that won the ACC. I know Georgia is missing some guys too and it’s not Georgia“s fault who the opposition is, but this is a farce of a game.

That team on the field is no where near the team that won the ACC. I know Georgia is missing some guys too and it’s not Georgia“s fault who the opposition is, but this is a farce of a game.

Those quitters were on the team that won the ACC.

Back