• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas is renovating its stadium; so, its playing its OOC home games on the same field as Sporting KC (Soccer), and its Big 12 games at Arrowhead:

Kansas City is 40 miles from Lawrence.

Kansas is renovating its stadium; so, its playing its OOC home games on the same field as Sporting KC (Soccer), and its Big 12 games at Arrowhead:

Kansas City is 40 miles from Lawrence.

Easy drive. I have done it many times. Clemson played bball in Greenville for a while recently. It’s the best solution out of a bad situation although you’d think they could do the renovations in a timely manner during the off-season.

Most KU fans within an hour of Lawrence probably live in and around KC anyway.

Skrmetti, along with Virginia, filed the lawsuit in hopes of loosening the NCAA’s grip on NIL rules.

It seeks to deregulate the process by which recruits can negotiate NIL contracts and communicate with schools directly about NIL opportunities before enrolling or signing a letter of intent.

The NCAA has relaxed some restrictions in recent months. But a patchwork of state laws still dictate how recruits can or cannot negotiate NIL deals. Those state laws change frequently, and the NCAA policies are murky and ever-evolving.

“Student-athletes are entitled to rules that are clear and rules that are fair,” Skrmetti said in a statement to Knox News. “… The NCAA’s restraints on prospective students’ ability to meaningfully negotiate NIL deals violate federal antitrust law. Only Congress has the power to impose such limits.”

1706714006565.png

Last edited:
New Alabama OC Ryan Grubb possibly headed to the Seahawks.
New tOSU OC Bill O'Brien possibly headed to BC.

Very interesting.

Steve Belichick the new Defensive Coordinator for the Washington Huskies. For those who dont know, Steve was the outside linebackers coach for the New England Patriots the last two years. His father had moderate success as an NFL coach as well. Steve went to a New England boarding school, so most people dont like him.

So, will Saban wear the mascot heads when rigor mortis finally overtakes Corso?

Really like this Saban addition (who wouldn't?), but would like it more if he was replacing that waste of air Desmond Howard. Dude is an absolute clown, and I'd say that regardless of where he went to school. My favorite was when he picked A&M to win the national championship a couple years ago and ended up with a losing record. He's the ultimate homer and adds zero actual insights/value.

Really like this Saban addition (who wouldn't?), but would like it more if he was replacing that waste of air Desmond Howard. Dude is an absolute clown, and I'd say that regardless of where he went to school. My favorite was when he picked A&M to win the national championship a couple years ago and ended up with a losing record. He's the ultimate homer and adds zero actual insights/value.
I’d like if it was a non-SEC or Big 10 person.

Saban is filling mcafee’s role. Gonna be ripping his shirt off every show

Back