• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

far be it from me to defend Ohio State, but they played:

2013: at Cal
2014: Va Tech & Cincy (assume they weren't good)
2015: at Va Tech
2016: at Oklahoma
2017: Oklahoma
Yeah, I mean I'm not going to call Eisen a Michigan homer hack as I've always liked him, but...

Who gives a shit? This isn’t about the NFL. Hartman had an elite college WR group without which he would have been an average to below average college QB.
And he had Higgins and Rugg.

Danielson is from Michigan and played for Purdue. He knows where the money comes from, GD will have no problem slobbering all over the Big 10 teams now that he's essentially working for them.

Good opinion piece re: the Tez Walker deal at UNC.
Maybe the entitled coach, athletic dept. and BOT at North Carolina's "flagship" university will get the hint that this thing needs to sail off into the sunset.

Good opinion piece re: the Tez Walker deal at UNC.
Maybe the entitled coach, athletic dept. and BOT at North Carolina's "flagship" university will get the hint that this thing needs to sail off into the sunset.
Our NC governor chimed in too.

Wow, if 0-3 with all terrible losses wasn't enough, UVa just looks horrible in the eye test. Woof.

Back