• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet Iowa wishes they were in the ACC right now... there high power offense would fit right in.

FSU is not passing the “eye test” or the scoreboard test. even if they pull out a win tonight, they are out of the CFP.

Also, both teams seem to have negative MOMENTUM. 😄

Michigan is already up 10-0 over Iowa, given Iowa's lack of offense that alone may be enough for Michigan to win. If UM scores again then Iowa will never catch up.

Assuming Michigan beats Iowa they’re obviously in with Washington.

We basically have 4 teams for 2 spots. Georgia is out. You have to put Texas in over Alabama.

It comes down to Alabama or FSU. Would they leave out a 13-0 P5 team? If they win an ugly one against Louisville then I think they’re out.

I mean, you just can't be taken seriously after this.
Really? I hate Ohio State; always have. But you can’t argue that Michigan isn’t by far the best Team in the Country and many would argue that OSU could have won their match up, it was that close.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for SEC bullshit, there'd be no question that the #1 team won't drop after a 3 point loss and the #8 team won't jump to #4 for a 3 point win, particularly
over a team they lost to.

But the SEC runs college football, so here we are.

Just saying of all the one loss teams you can argue that OSU had the most competitive loss, to the best Team. That the Big 10 only has two solid team hurts them for sure.

Back