• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are we getting NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL collectives?

Hand out a little participation certificate, some swag, maybe a meet-and-greet for bigger donors. You could easily raise millions.

Between suffering through the Deacs and the Panthers this season, there was little hope for the Furman offense in overtime

So Army is joining the AAC next year and Navy already is in the conference. So, I wondered how that impacts the traditional stand alone regular season ending Army-Navy game, this is what I found:

It is believed that the Army vs. Navy game would be a non-conference game even as the Black Knights join the AAC.

Should the rivals finish as the top two teams in the conference at season's end, they would play each other in back-to-back weeks, for the AAC title and in the traditional regular season meeting in early December.

I’ll take stupid things for $500 Alex??? So, I assume even if in different divisions they would play as a conference game on occasion and then if they would both qualify for the AAC title game they‘d play that game and then play again the next week? Talk about watering down ”America’s Game!”

That was about the worst pass you'll ever see.
21432856.jpg

What a fantastic individual defensive effort

Yeah, except for the last 5 minutes. They showed up on the last play with a ticking clock, but honestly deserved to lose that game with the cushion they were providing Navy. And I was rooting for Army (as always). Army got hosed on that replay earlier. The punt clearly hit the Navy player and Army would've had the ball around the 3 yard line.

Back