• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably bringing a little bottle of white out to make small changes over time.

Damn so all of the big games are on New Years Day? Assume that’s to work around the NFL on Sunday? Was hoping the playoff games were on Sunday.

Damn so all of the big games are on New Years Day? Assume that’s to work around the NFL on Sunday? Was hoping the playoff games were on Sunday.

Yeah. The big games are never on Sunday.

Michigan executed a major cheating scandal, got a slap on the wrist, are playing in the CFP and their fans are still complaining.

Yeah I didn’t think about it being Sunday at all until now. Oh well nice recovery day on Monday just watching football all day.

And played the most dogshit OOC schedule imaginable. Oh but they play The Gym Jordan U every year. Who gives a shit
I will say, for everyone hating on ESPN for FSU being left out, wouldn’t they have tried harder to keep the Big 10 out?

Wait I thought the GOR was a 2 page word document. Why is anyone traveling to look at that? Have I been had?

Cuse down 31-0 to a 6-6 USF team whose best win was over 6-6 Rice.

I told my Cuse fan friend that the good side of losing that Cuse game was I didn't have to explain to my wife why I need to drive to Boca Raton on December 21 to see a bad Wake team play a bad USF team.

I told my Cuse fan friend that the good side of losing that Cuse game was I didn't have to explain to my wife why I need to drive to Boca Raton on December 21 to see a bad Wake team play a bad USF team.
My thought during the first half was “thank god this isn’t us.” It very well could have been.

USF has the worst pass defense in the nation, and I know Cuse doesn’t have their QB, but the game plan is hilarious. They aren’t even attempting to throw the ball.

I think today is showing that JMU would’ve been absolutely blown out in a NY6 bowl.

Didn't they lose half their coaching staff since the end of the regular season? It's impossible to judge any team fairly during bowl season anymore, other than the playoff teams.

Back