• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three quarters. Three total points by Ohio State and Missouri.

Game is a joke. Doubt I’ll watch the invitational but hoping Michigan wins it. Great undefeated season for FSU but it ended in Charlotte.

Game is a joke. Doubt I’ll watch the invitational but hoping Michigan wins it. Great undefeated season for FSU but it ended in Charlotte.
Won’t watch any of it but won’t be pulling for Michigan. I can accept that the SEC has some good teams even if I hate them. I dislike the Big 10 and will continue to think they are also bad and irrelevant. I would like that to continue.

Ohio State may have only a rFr and true freshman available to ply QB in the fall. Depending on the severity of Brown's injury.

Ohio State may have only a rFr and true freshman available to ply QB in the fall. Depending on the severity of Brown's injury.
But I was told that the new TV contracts will make Big 10 schools able to get whoever they want and we may as well quit playing football. That isn’t true?? I’m shocked.

Lane Kiffin is the embodiment of this era on college football. Truly encapsulates everything that is going on in the sport, whether it be his mastery of the transfer portal or having a staffer create a fake Penn State Twitter account to make up bulletin board material, he truly has his finger on the zeitgeist of the sport.

Our pregame announcer said he’s done analyzing game and said folks I usually don’t advise this early but it’s time to start drinking.

woulda been cool if FSU's team had come with a chip on their shoulder to prove something, but oh well.

Back