• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL 2023 Wake Forest Demon Deacons Football Thread

Just got an email, telling me to check the wake sports app. All the tickets were there and parking passes. Also got a FedEx envelope with hard copy parking passes the same day.
Same for me. I always wonder if I can sell one copy of my parking passes. I won’t just in case I then can’t get into the lot, but I do wonder.

Same for me. I always wonder if I can sell one copy of my parking passes. I won’t just in case I then can’t get into the lot, but I do wonder.
I think they are scanning barcodes on parking passes this year. Thought I heard/read that somewhere. Keep coliseum lot folks from getting screwed during the fair again

Depends on if they are going to start scanning them or not. If they scan the bar code, then the second copy wouldn’t work.

I think they are scanning barcodes on parking passes this year. Thought I heard/read that somewhere. Keep coliseum lot folks from getting screwed during the fair again
We’ll see if they actually do it! I assume they’ll do it for phone passes, but won’t be surprised if they just wave people in with the hard pass.

Happy Birthday Coach Clawson. Let's all list our fav Clawson top 25 wins over his tenure. I'll start 2020 vs. V. Tech.

State officially the only Big 4 school to never win an ACC division
I am sort of hoping the ACC implodes a bit, gets re-named something like ACC-PC or whatever, so we can make that permanent.

"NC State never won a division title or played in an ACC Championship game."

Tiers.

Either the 2017 win over the Aggie cultist or 2021 win over NC State. Was great to experience a ranked match up vs State at home, awesome atmosphere.

The bowl game against memphis and the bowl game against TA&M, were maybe the two most fun to watch as a fan. . . but I bet coach was not happy!

maybe im weird, but last year, beating a ranked FSU in Tallahassee, that's one that clawson had never done before and will always remember. (so much potential last year that we just squandered. . . .ah what could've been)

Last year's win at FSU after losing the OT heartbreaker to Clemson, was super-impressive. That was a bad spot for WF, and FSU ended up in the top 10 that year. That was a big boy road win. Also, during a season with too many 4th quarter meltdowns, the Deacs closed that game well.

I think the most fun game to win was unquestionably the 2017 Belk Bowl over Texas A&M. That game was just crazy and felt like a real turning point that our team could aim higher than we thought possible.

The most impactful win has to be the 2021 NC State win, which was a home ranked win that essentially booked our ticket to the ACCCG.

I can’t take any more close call losses this year. Please, Deacs, finish teams off when you have them in the grasp. I just can’t take it again.

Back