• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official ACC Basketball Thread: UVA beats Maryland in overtime!

Virginia down 11 at Florida St right now. Would be a crushing loss.

If this result holds, UNC clinches the 3 seed

You sure? A UNC win and State loss would make both 12-6, with UNC having been swept by Duke and State going 1-1 against them. Think that would bump State up to #3 and UNC down to 4th

You sure? A UNC win and State loss would make both 12-6, with UNC having been swept by Duke and State going 1-1 against them. Think that would bump State up to #3 and UNC down to 4th

I take that back, you are right. For some reason I thought UNC had beaten Miami; will fix.

Fla. State is playing some lock down defense. Not only do we not know how to play that kind of d., we don't have the athletes necessary to play like this.

FSU's lack of offense may nullify a great defensive effort.

ACC is really poor this year.

NCAA needs to adopt the NBA advance rule. Makes the end of games so much better/exciting.

UVa the 4 or 5 seed.

If they don't beat NC State/UNC in the qfs, they could be in some trouble

Man, losing two road games in the last 10 seconds of the game while on the bubble. Ouch.

Bennett has not done well with end game situations the last few times I've seen them. Their 2nd to last possession was bad. They got away with really terrible end game against State too but they won.

Bennett has not done well with end game situations the last few times I've seen them. Their 2nd to last possession was bad. the got away with really terrible end game against State too but they won.

The last play wasn't good either. Not enough room to make that pass to Harris. Just awkward.

And they should've doubleteamed Snaer defensively.

The numbers jinx lives!!!!!

I know you can't really call it, but I thought Harris got fouled at midcourt when he got the ball which led to him losing the ball. A lot of contact there.

Face palm, UVA. Face palm. It's like every ACC team other than Duke is just begging for this season to end.

Back