• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official CFP Rankings Thread - #16 Deacs (#15 Pitt, #18 State, #20 Clemson)

This is an app guy here trolling on behalf of unc two days after the game?

Couldn't imagine having over 7K posts on a rival message board. There are better things to do with my time.

I figured he went to UNC with the sad amount of UNC basketball slurping he does on this platform. Now it's even sadder

Couldn't imagine having over 7K posts on a rival message board. There are better things to do with my time.

He plays mafia, so we allow it. He also has nothing else in his life, so we pity him.

Dropped from #9 to #12.

you could say that’s a show of some consistency in not dropping us too much, but in reality i think a bunch of teams right below is lost too.

can’t believe how much home-field advantage still gets overlooked when it comes to H2H

i’m actually a bit surprised clemson didn’t sneak back in

Why? They have 3 votes in the coaches poll and that’s it.

Why? They have 3 votes in the coaches poll and that’s it.

besides just being clemson at a “rankable” W-L record, they are high in all of espn’s metrics of choice. i would have them in the top 25 if i were doing rankings which would probably follow SOR most closely.

Official CFP Rankings Thread - #12 Deacs (#16 State, #21 Pitt)

It is kind of crazy how easy it was for everyone to forget about Clemson. They have three losses to the current #1, #16, and #21 teams.

There are 5 6-3 teams in the CFP. #25 Arkansas is the only one with three losses to currently ranked teams.

Perhaps Clemson gets in if enough of those teams lose. They have some tough matchups. Perhaps Virginia gets in if they upset Notre Dame.

Last edited:
Back