• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Chicago Bears Thread

vxmcclure23 vaughn mcclure
League source tells me the Bears are in process of re-signing Dez Clark.

Clark signed a 1 year deal with the Bears today. There's playing time available at TE without Olsen in town!

BOOM

Big win this week. Our D looked amazing, only giving up 6 points to one of the predicted best offenses in the league. It's not going to get any easier next week traveling to New Orleans, but it's a good start.

Fuck the Packers.

Never thought I would be saying this....

Please, please, please get Donovan McNabb

Angelo Out

Man, I was so happy to hear this. Maybe now we can figure out a way to draft actual talent in the top half of the draft instead of having to rely on finding diamonds in the rough.

It's funny, we only have three players on our team that were drafted in the first round by us - Urlacher, Williams & Carimi. And I can only think of 2 that were drafted in the second round, Forte & Hester - that is atrocious.

Congrats as to Angelo. Now Forte might get paid what he's worth.

Not so sure about losing Martz. My Ravens would gladly trade you Cam Cameron for Martz. And your new GM prolly wouldn't lie to us by saying he's called that trade into the league.

Back