• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Deacs - High Point game thread

Bz was just ejected from the game. Luckily Wellman was in attendance with an old friend so he didn't have to put any effort info finding a replacement coach.

Looks like TC, CJ, Nikita, McKie, Carson

we give up an offensive board on the FT to the ft shooter? fuck that

Jesus christ, is it really that loud in there?

TC from Nikita? crazy

McKie fouled. going to the line for 2.

8-6 WF

TC and Nikita seem to like eachother. Lots of passing between those two.

If we lose this game.........

It WILL be the most embarrasing loss in school history. Cant believe we are nervous about a game against high point, and i cant believe were playing at high point. Trust me, as a 30 year die hard fan and i like to think somewhat of a wake bball historian if they lose it will be ROCK BOTTOM.

sounds like tc could abuse their pg physically if he can get some one on ones with their big brought out to the perimeter

TC and Nikita seem to like eachother. Lots of passing between those two.

Lol. This friendship, if true, cracks me up. They seem like an unlikely couple anyway (lanky white Belarusian (sp?) dude and inner city Philly kid), but they're also two of our most maligned players.

Hmm, Travis being aggressive it sounds like. I like it.

Lol. This friendship, if true, cracks me up. They seem like an unlikely couple anyway (lanky white Belarusian (sp?) dude and inner city Philly kid), but they're also two of our most maligned players.

Well I just meant on the court. Nikita is one of the few people TC actually dishes to when he drives.

Back