• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Deacs - High Point game thread

Pumped a 3 got his guy in the air and drove in yamming in a one-handed dunk as he got fouled. We look good so far, kinda awkward but good.

Oh he actually made it, sounded like a miss on the radio feed for some reason.

It would be amazing if our guys responded to this rowdy, tiny gym and just shat all over these kids.

It would also back up my theory that, in our home games, our team isn't putting the crowd to sleep. The crowd is putting our team to sleep.**

**this isn't a real theory

I've got the HPU video and Stan/Dinger on the radio. They're synced up really well so far.

Tony turns it over right before the 16 timeout with a terrible drive to the basket for a jump ball...he just goes in too fast and doesn't know where he's going

It WILL be the most embarrasing loss in school history. Cant believe we are nervous about a game against high point, and i cant believe were playing at high point. Trust me, as a 30 year die hard fan and i like to think somewhat of a wake bball historian if they lose it will be ROCK BOTTOM.
Great Thread!!!! Would read again!!!!

TC with another drive crazily into the lane and turns it over. Three straight sloppy possessions.

Oh man I'm tempted to pay for the video stream right now... hmmmmmmm.

4 straight bad possessions with the Carson moving screen.

Fields fouled driving, going to the line.

Back